THANDABANTU – Gauteng
Thandabantu Skills Training Centre is ideally situated in Boksburg, Johannesburg (Gauteng – South Africa) offering skills training courses for aspiring workers and learners within the metalwork engineering & steelwork construction industry, thus providing our customers with well-trained, skilled & reliable employees ensuring that they provide quality work within the market. Our passion & goal is not only for the training of artisans but testing them as well. Ensuring that the standard within the industry is of a high caliber giving our customers the peace of mind that candidates leaving our training center are skilled and are able to do the job required.
The team at Thandabantu would like to see if we could assist you with the skills development plan ensuring that the skill set of your artisans is one less thing to worry about. Skilling your staff is good for your business and good for your workforce.
On completion of the courses, students will be competent and capable to enter the workplace with the necessary & important skills, knowledge & training to be an asset to their future employers within the engineering industry of South Africa.
GOOD FOR YOUR BUSINESS …..
Training can improve business performance, profit and staff morale.
Advantages to your business include:
- You choose what new skills your workforce acquires, targeting skills to meet the needs of your operation for now and in the future
- Through Skills in the Workplace, you may be able to get government funding to help meet between 50% and 90% of training costs
- Training your staff can result in better customer service, better work safety practices and productivity improvements
- You demonstrate to your workforce that you value them enough to invest in them, improving loyalty and staff retention. In turn, retention is a saving to you.
GOOD FOR YOUR WORKERS …..
Training has many benefits for your staff
- They acquire new skills, increasing their contribution to the business and building their self-esteem
- The training they do can take them into other positions within the organisation – positions with better prospects and/or better pay
- They’re upskilled to do new and different tasks, which keeps them motivated and fresh
- Because they’re being trained on your time, they see that you value them enough to invest in them. A good company is seen as one that retrains rather than churns.
- Address13 Main Reef Rd cnr Kent St. Dunswart, Boksburg,Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- LocationBoksburg, Johannesburg
- TagsArtisan Training, Gauteng Industrial Training Coures, Joburg Industrial artisan school, Welding and Fitting Training Centre in Boksburg
- By admin
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org